Saturday 21 April 2012

Sewing corner..

It's been a long time between blogs.

Soon we move house.  The countdown to the furniture move is one week today, we get the new keys on Tuesday.  I'm really excited about moving into a shiny, new, warm apartment close to the beach.  Moving embraces the planner and dreamer in me.  First it was owls for Eva's new room, but now the thing I am most excited about it this little corner of our bedroom

Photobucket

You see, my goal this year is to learn to sew.  I have a beautiful, shiny, new sewing machine that I have all sorts of plans for, but so far it's been having the space to learn which has hindered me.  Although I don't have much space to work with (plus, hubby doesn't know my plans yet), I hope that I can create my own space to relax and create.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Realisitically, with the space, something like this would be perfect



Or this, using my childhood desk



But time will certainly tell and I look forward to hopefully unlocking some creativeness from within!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, hun! I hope your move goes as smoothly and stress-freely as possible and you have a great time setting up your new place :)! Looking forward to seeing what beautiful things you create!